Ready. Set. Change! 1st Annual Microsoft Inspire US Change Maker Pitch Competition
Tuesday, May 28, 2019
Do you have a sustainable solution using Microsoft cloud and AI technologies that creates an impact for our communities in the U.S.?
We want to hear about it! And we’ve created this competition to showcase such partner solutions in the following categories:
- Humanitarian needs
- Environmental sustainability or accessibility
- Empowering people living with a disability
Solutions will be evaluated for originality, market feasibility, and use of Microsoft Cloud and AI Solutions.
Who should apply?
- Ready: Companies that are prepared to advance through Go-To-Market activities with Microsoft
- Set: US registered companies that already have a business plan and are pitch-ready with a commercially viable solution
- Change: Companies offering a solution that addresses humanitarian efforts, accessibility, and/or the environment
- Exposure to Microsoft leaders and partners
- Access to Go-To-Market benefits
- Recognition as a change maker for innovative solutions with global impact.
- Guidance to maintain your company’s competitive edge
What are the competition timelines?
- Submission: The competition starts at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time (PT) on May 6, 2019 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on June 26, 2019
- Selection: Finalists will be notified by July 10, 2019 and provided with instructions.
- Pitch Competition: Finalists will have an opportunity to deliver their pitch during Microsoft Inspire, July 14–18, 2019. The winner will be selected at the pitch competition and will receive a prize.
- 50% – Originality of idea which solves real customer need/business problem
- 20% – Strong market opportunity & potential revenue stream
- 30% – Microsoft Cloud and Artificial Intelligence (AI) is core to the solution
Ready to create change for the global good? Apply now
Read the full terms and conditions for more details.
Got questions? Contact email@example.com