At digital Microsoft Inspire 2020, the IAMCP had the largest number of sessions, landing many opportunities for members. We wanted to continue the momentum through the remainder of the year so, in close collaboration with Microsoft, we are hosting a series of all-new virtual events: “The Quarterly Partner Briefing” (QPB).
Here are three good reasons why you should join us:
- You won’t have to wait for Inspire, or constantly check the social channels to get insights about Microsoft’s most current products, services and opportunities – you can learn about them in a direct conversation, every quarter.
- You will have an opportunity to develop an ongoing dialog with your local leaders and partners to maintain a tight Microsoft - Partner connection.
- We have set up a Partner Lounge to enable all of you who join to foster a continual P2P dialogue, network and connect – locally or globally.
Sound good? Register above.
We’re looking forward to seeing you there!
GLOBAL EVENT TIME
APAC – IST 6:30 PM – 10:30 PM
EMEA – CEST 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM
AMERICAS – PDT 6:00 AM – 10:00 AM
PARTNER LOUNGE HOURS for P2P networking
APAC – IST 4:00 PM – 5:30 AM (Oct 22nd)
EMEA – CEST 12:30 PM – 2:00 (Oct 22nd)
AMERICAS – EDT 6:30 AM – 8:30 PM / PDT 3:30 AM – 5:00 PM
APAC: Corenote - Venkat Krishnan - Executive Director One Commercial Partner at Microsoft
18:30 IST / 15:00 CEST / 6:00 AM PDT
- Venkat Krishnan, Executive Director, Commercial Partners at Microsoft
- Suresh Ramani, IAMCP APAC President
- Kshitiz Aggarwal, Sales Strategy & Excellence Lead, Commercial Partnerships at Microsoft
- Meetu Lall, Partner/Channel Marketing Manager - Enablement at Microsoft
EMEA: Corenote with Wim Delbeke - EMEA OCP Lead
18:30 IST / 15:00 CEST / 6:00 AM PDT
- Wim Delbeke, EMEA One Commercial Partner Regional Business Leader at Microsoft
- Michiel Van Vliet, IAMCP EMEA President
ALL REGIONS: Microsoft Partner Updates & Look Ahead w/ Gavriella Schuster
19:30 IST / 16:00 CEST / 7:00 AM PDT
- Gavriella Schuster, Corporate Vice President, Commercial Partner at Microsoft
- Dan Truax, General Manager, Partner Digital Experiences and Programs, One Commercial Partner – Microsoft
- Sergio Baptista, IAMCP International President
20:30 IST / 17:00 CEST / 8:00 AM PDT
- APAC: Q&A with Venkat Krishnan - Executive Director Commercial Partners at Microsoft; with Suresh Ramani, IAMCP APAC President; Kshitiz Aggarwal, Sales Strategy & Excellence Lead, Commercial Partnerships at Microsoft; and Meetu Lall, Partner/Channel Marketing Manager - Enablement at Microsoft
- EMEA: Building an Inclusive Partner Ecosystem - Agnes Van De Walle OCP Lead France; with Wim Delbeke, EMEA One Commercial Partner Regional Business Leader, Microsoft; and Michiel Van Vliet, IAMCP EMEA President
- AMERICAS: Open Conversation - TechEquity - MS Partner Growth Initiative, Digital Skilling and Allyship; with Alyssa Williams, Microsoft; Jennifer Didier, IAMCP TechEquity Chair; Frank Valdivieso, IAMCP Americas D&I Chair; and Ryan Risley, IAMCP Americas Advocacy Chair
ALL REGIONS: Dan Truax & Digital Experience Team Presentation
21:30 IST / 18:00 CEST / 9:00 AM PDT
- Dan Truax, General Manager, Partner Digital Experiences and Programs, One Commercial Partner - Microsoft
AMERICAS: Value of Partnership in the Microsoft Ecosystem
22:30 IST / 19:00 CEST / 10:00 AM PDT
- Eddie Bader, IAMCP Americas President
- Eric Klauss, IAMCP Americas Vice President
- Ulises Aguilar, IAMCP Int'l Membership Chair, IAMCP LATAM Chair
- John Zarei, IAMCP Canada Chair
AMERICAS: Microsoft P2P and GTM Updates
23:30 IST / 20:00 CEST / 11:00 AM PDT
- Eve Stacey, Vice President, Go To Market, US Partner Group at Microsoft
- Helane Cohen, Sr. Product Marketing Advisor at Microsoft
Meet the Speakers
Corporate Vice President, Microsoft One Commercial Partner
As corporate vice president for the One Commercial Partner business, Gavriella Schuster leads the Microsoft partner business strategy, across commercial partners. Her organization is responsible for managing the partners as well as leading initiatives and programs globally that enable partners to build IP, services and profitable businesses, and deliver solutions that empower customers to digitally transform their companies and realize greater business value through the use of technology. Gavriella has extensive experience in sales, marketing, product management, and partner development with a strong track record of managing customers, partners, and teams. She has worked across multiple parts of Microsoft’s business from managing sales and marketing teams across the Server and Cloud business, the Windows Client Commercial business, Enterprise Services, licensing, business development, training initiatives, segment marketing, and global operations.
GM Partner Digital Experiences and Programs
As General Manager for Partner Digital Experiences and Programs within Microsoft’s One Commercial Partner organization, Dan Truax leads the team that’s responsible for the digital platform and programmatic experiences for our partners. This includes the Microsoft Partner Network, our portfolio of resources, offers, and programs for any company that wants to build solutions, go to market, and sell with Microsoft. The core mission of Dan’s team is to provide innovative and engaging experiences and programs for our partners that enable us to grow together. Dan has extensive experience across a broad range of functions including business strategy, sales, product and program management, engineering, and operations.
APAC Regional Session Speakers
Presentation: Microsoft India Key Note on Microsoft India Directions FY 21 for Partners in India
IAMCP APAC President
Executive Director, Commercial Partners at Microsoft
EMEA Regional Session Speakers
Presentation: interactive dialogue about Market developments, Microsoft´s strategy and how to engage and land with Microsoft in EMEA
Michiel van Vliet
IAMCP EMEA President
EMEA One Commercial Partner at Microsoft
Americas Regional Session Speaker
Presentation: Microsoft P2P and GTM Updates
Vice President, Go-To-Market, US Partner Group for Microsoft