IAMCP SoCal August 2019 Meeting
Microsoft Road Map for FY20 and Managed Detection and Response
IAMCP SoCal welcomes you to our August monthly meeting!
Who Should Attend:
Microsoft Partners, IT Professionals, IT Business Owners & Employees, IT Sales, Technical Professionals and those who wish to partner with them
11:45 PM –12:30 PM Check-In, Lunch and Networking
12:30 PM - 12:35 PM Welcome - SoCal Board
12:35 PM - 12:55 PM Sponsor Briefing - Randy Watkins, CTO - CriticalStart
CRITICALSTART is collaborating with Microsoft to offer a Managed Detection and Response (MDR) service for Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP). This unified platform provides protection, post-breach detection, automated investigation, and response.
Attackers are continuously developing new tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs), leaving security professionals in a constant state of catching up. Fortunately, technologies like Microsoft Defender ATP are providing the much-needed ammunition to fight back, and when coupled with the right MDR provider, giving organizations the security posture to defend against the attackers.
Learn first-hand how customers are winning the cybersecurity war with Microsoft Defender ATP-based prevention and advanced visibility capabilities, combined with CRITICALSTART’s MDR services for 24x7x365 coverage and response.
Among the topics we’ll discuss:
- Detection capabilities of Microsoft Defender ATP
- Integration between Microsoft Defender ATP and CRITICALSTART MDR
- Interaction with CRITICALSTART via their transparent platform delivered via both Web and Mobile Application
- How CRITICALSTART’s CYBERSOC, expert security analysts and Zero-Trust Analytics Platform (ZTAP) allows the company to provide MDR services without accepting risk unnecessarily
12:55 PM - 1:05 PM 10th Anniversary Update
1:05 PM – 1:15 PM Announcements, Updates, Meeting Survey, Guests meet with Membership Team
1:15 PM – 1:45 PM Microsoft FY20 Road Map - Beth Cavanaugh, National Partner Sales Director - Microsoft
- FY19 Thank you
- FY20 Focus areas and growth
- FY20 Organizational changes (OCP and field)
- FY20 Incentives
1:45 PM - 2:05 PM 20-Second Member Introductions and Wrap Up
2:05 PM - 5:00 PM Post Meeting Networking